Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can you help me to study adaptive predistortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARMEN CHAPMAN

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I start to study adaptive predistortion.
I want to find out kinds of adaptive technique, and how to connect adaptive to predistortion.
Now I study RF predistortion not Digital redistortion,because I can't program.So I hope there is a kind of adaptive with no digital.
Please upload some book about it or tell me which books I need to look at.
Wait for your help, thank you.

I think that adaptive solutions need digital solutions to determine errors. You need to learn to program if you want to play in this field. You might want to start with

High Linearity RF Amplifier Design, Peter B. Kenington

Advanced Techniques in RF Power Amplifier Design.Steve C. Cripps

to get an understanding of this.
Joel Dawson wrote "Feedback Linearization of RF Power Amplifiers" which covered an analog approach, but his results were poor, and it's not obvious that the approach will yield better solutions.

Dave
www.keystoneradio.com

thank you ,Dave. This is a predistortion modle
But I want to ask how to set Out of Band Filter ,because input two different frequency to test IMD, for example ,I use WCDMA 2110~2170MHz ,Surpose I input 2110 and 2130MHz or input 2110 and 2150MHz . How can I set my Out of Band to get 3rd IMD and transfers to Power Detector

100_1158549661.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back