Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CAN THE HYDERABAD WILL BE THE NEXT FAB CITY IN INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi8206

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hI GROUPS MEMBER

IT IS HEARED FROM THE LAST FEW MONTHS THAT A FABRICATTION PLANT WILL BE OPENED SO HOW IT WILL BE GOOD FOR US AND WHAT WILL BE THE JOB OPPOTURNITY FOR US

AS IF RIGHT NOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB OR WANT TO CHANGE. ICAN BE HELPFUL FOR U AS WE ARE WORKING WITH AROUND 80 CLIENT IN INDIA IN SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRY AND ARE MAJOR PLAYER IN THAT

what you are saying is little confusing, can you be clear

The message has two parts
1. will the fabrication plant will be there in hyderabad
2. if you are looking for a job change, you can contact me as i can be helpful in that.

yes, the foundation stone has been laid , it is expected to roll on by 2008 , It would certainly generate lot of jobs.

Please use english carefully, i guess u are doing many mistakes in a hurry.
I am interested in job, how can u help ?

Thanks.

we are the top growing consultant in india. we have around 5o clients all over india and they have opening in each domain like front end, backend, verification, memories, physical design.
We can discuss these oppoturnity if you can contact me at abhishek.s@careernet.co.in

Thanks and Regard
Abhishek

i m definate that hyd. will emerge as the next fab city of not only india but 4 the world as a whole......as depicted from current scenario that major of the design cycle is being shifted to india and once fab starts there is no stopping to india's success......long live india and three cheers to us,vlsi engineers of india.....

Status
Not open for further replies.