Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Can someone check my circuit regarding the pairing of an H-bridge with HT12D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopan Kotbagi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HBridgeSchem edited.GIFHT12D RX edited.PNGI have attached two images, one of them showing the HT12D circuitry and the other the H-Bridge circuit comprising of four 2N3904 NPN transistors and four 1K resistors. Can we just ground both the circuits to the same power source and connect the A and B pins of the H-bridge to the D0 and D1 pins of the HT12D IC to control a DC motor bi-directionally? If there are any flaws in these circuits, can somebody point them out and give suggestions on improving them?

Thanks.

P.S.- Sorry for the small image size of the HT12D circuitry. I am not that good in editing images!

well, unless the transistors are darlington pairs, 1K ohm resistors may be too big to support a motor current draw.

A and B voltages must be sized carefully to keep both transistors from turning on fully at same time./

No they are not darlington pairs! And I am going to press only one button on the HT12E IC to turn on only one pin of the IC at a time.I don't press both of them at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back