Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can moblie transmission waves be used as power source????

Status
Not open for further replies.

devpunjabi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can energy be obtained from mobile transmissions waves which are present everywhere.????.........i have done wireless transfer project in which i was able to get 18watts of power accross 2 feet..............but my question is, is mobile waves enough for powering a nano spy robot????

can energy be obtained from mobile transmissions waves which are present everywhere.????.........i have done wireless transfer project in which i was able to get 18watts of power accross 2 feet..............but my question is, is mobile waves enough for powering a nano spy robot????

My friend its possible only if You are Nikola Tesla. This is Tesla projects, Nikola Tesla make this for huge power and demonstrate this, but reach idiots only looks for money. Unfortunately he didnt finish his Wardenclyffe Tower.

Look this :
Wardenclyffe Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If You whant more read about scalar waves. Tesla was able to stop nazzy germany in WWII with that (most people dont know that). Also people dont know that Marconi stole patents from Tesla for Radio Transmission......
Tesla invent AC current, all power what we have now and transmissions, asynchronyos motor,.... .... ... is Tesla's invention. Tesla first made RF remote control he demostrate that to people, but people constantly looking and searching for wires, but nothing found, finaly they admitted Tesla is big inventor and scientist. Tesla was in war with Edison (DC current). Tesla made first hydrocentrale in world, which generate AC current. He plans to transmit AC power wireless, to give electricity every home, on any place in planet, but money, ...........

Look this:
Niagara Falls and Nikola Tesla

Tesla find way to transfer cosmic ray to electricity in twelve special vaccum tubes that he made and called "black box", that power Tesla car Pierce Arrow. The car have motor 1m long and volume 60cm, with power of 80HP. The car was speeding up to 120mph, for eleven days without any known fuel or electricity, just foot on pedal and elbow on the window, in one hand cigarette in other steering wheel.

Nikola Tesla is scientist and inventor from my country, one of the biggest in Serbia and in entire world.
He said that Neutrins exist and that they are faster then speed of light (do you following news from science thise days....), also there is story about quazars and thise things, but this is other story.

Do you know Philadephia Experiment? Lots of people dont know that this is Tesla's experiment. Goal was to make Navy ship invisible for radar, and ship was teleported on other place, and bodys of sailors are merged with steel. Of course this is just a story, who will know.

Tesla offer to british president defense from germany aircraft, to prevent bombing of London, he offer device with scallar waves, (Tesla's standing waves). Tesla claim that he can shutdown any airplane in air with that. But they didnt beleive.

I send you some materials about this only if You whant, I must digging hard disk data, with video demonstration of course.

See this Videos :
**broken link removed**

Meanwhile we can see Your question :
.....but my question is, is mobile waves enough for powering a nano spy robot?

Radio without batteries (receive power from antenne) with germanium diode :

2-6c.gif

The figure 2.6c represents a circuit diagram for a simple detector radio-receiver (commonly called a "crystal set"), where the variable capacitor C, forming the oscillatory circuit with the coil L, is used for frequency tuning. Turning the capacitor's rotor changes the resonating frequency of the circuit, and when matching a certain radio frequency, the station can be heard.

or this **broken link removed**

Nice to look :
Germanium Diodes.More Details II

Last edited:
I send you some materials about this only if You whant, I must digging hard disk data, with video demonstration of course.
Hi, Iwant to know more about this... can you send me some info..... I really like to know more...

Hi, Iwant to know more about this... can you send me some info..... I really like to know more...

Meanwhile look videos link in post #2.

No problem, but create new thread for that.

Also, I have in PDF described almost "all" Tesla's Patents, but CIA/FBI exlude major things after Tesla's death. Maybe someone now experimenting with that somewhere....

If you whant there is lots of books books books.....

Last edited:
Can you harvest energy? Of course.

Can you harvest enough to be useful? Only when your definition
of "useful" is very low duty and quantity.

Do the math if you like disappointment.

Can you harvest energy? Of course.

Can you harvest enough to be useful? Only when your definition
of "useful" is very low duty and quantity.

Do the math if you like disappointment.

Today no, but tomorrow we will see.

Maybe that tomorrow, be some standard for power supply, who knows.

Every home today have AC outlet some 220V some 110V, its standard today, electricity, and electricity in home, car,everywhere, but in past that is not the situation. AC thanks to Tesla, DC thanks to Edison.

We learn from history many things, but for now, we only can learn from vision of future.

I agree with Dick_freebird RF circuit receiver is not for harvesting power, its just example for showing that this is possible. Maybe some new Tesla can improve this and make few amps from this.....

Last edited:
Hi,

I think the circuit described for radio reception will work only near the radio station tower as it requires high field strength.... In case of mobiles its possible to generate a very small voltage using metallic plates... this principle is used to light certain type of micro LED's (SMT) key-chains attached to mobile....

---------- Post added at 02:12 ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 ----------

Last edited:

I think the circuit described for radio reception will work only near the radio station tower as it requires high field strength.... In case of mobiles its possible to generate a very small voltage using metallic plates... this principle is used to light certain type of micro LED's (SMT) key-chains attached to mobile....

Yes my friend its true.

But in city there is lots of sources for RF legal or illegal.

Who knows what he can receive, lets be just an experiment.

Without experiment and vision there is no goal, its just letters and numbers on paper nothing else.

Last edited:
These call indicator LEDs are known to work. Actually, they are harvesting a very small percentage (a few mW maximum) of the RF power transmitted by a mobile, which is up to 2W peak/0.25 W average (or a reduced power level, automatically adjusted depending on the distance to the base station).

This amount of power is only available in the mobile phone's proximity. Reasonable amounts of RF power can be harvested in the direct beam of a base station antenna, up to 5 or 10 meters distance. I'm not sure however about the concept and energy requirement of a nano spy robot.

I found this demonstration on youtube:

Simple Crystal Radio - YouTube

Additional :

Very useful to see this
Chapter 4: Radio

I apologize for this, this is not the framework of topics but is similar: Lots of people dont know, that Peltier element can produce electricity. On one side put some heat on other cooling, what is difference in temp bigger more electricity. Some big European car company (three letters started with B..) make peltier generator of 5KW from catalisator of exaust. They preparing for electric car (for charging of batteries).
I make my first closed water cooling system for my PC computer 1999. with diy copper blocks. After that I get peltier and start experimenting to improve cooling, after many years after, I see this on Internet and try, this really works.

See this two video demonstrations (second is better) :
Thermoelectric power generation - thermoelectric power generator - YouTube

thermoelectric generator - YouTube

Attachments

• P_251_Ex_11.pdf
    191.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
even if not useful for a spy robot but.....harvesting energy is the main motive...i have worked with tesla coils......hence i know it is possible.
what if its implemented in a classroom in colleges, where each and every student has a cell phones......hence radio activity is much higher....only problem is how can many frequencies be received at once??????????

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:32 ----------

even if not useful for a spy robot but.....harvesting energy is the main motive...i have worked with tesla coils......hence i know it is possible.
what if its implemented in a classroom in colleges, where each and every student has a cell phones......hence radio activity is much higher....only problem is how can many frequencies be received at once??????????

---------- Post added at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

Next stage in harvesting awaiting soon in solar cells tech, with improved efficiency of solar cells with new nano materials. Solar cells efficiency improving with improving absorbing higher amount of UV and IR wavelength. Also price falling.

We receive like a planet huge amount of energy from Sun (big S with respect).

We have huge energy source on this planet, also we receive huge energy from space - from Sun, and Tesla idea from cosmic rays. We have huge amount of energy, in heat form, lava from Earth deep. That can be used for making electricity (from steam) and for heating buildings. If you look better, we use nuclear plants on primitive way. We use uranium to heat water and make steam, steam power generator and there is electricity! What to say primitive! Also coal power plant, natural gas power plant, also use the same primitive principe. People think wooooooow nuclear plant they make electricity from atoms wooooooooowwww its high tech woooooooww!!!

Tesla make the First Major Hydroelectric Power.

Alternative material :
Tesla's Fuelless Generator
**broken link removed**

Alternative interesting material:

**broken link removed**

Conspiracy Documentary Nikola Tesla The Genius Who Lit The World New World Order,David Icke, - YouTube

5 5 The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla - YouTube

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• Cosmic Ray.png
    Cosmic Ray.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Very nice theme, very nice.

I see on youtube radiant energy experiment with some neon light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back