Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calling for Philippine Layout Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbs681

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
My client is looking for IC layout engineer (4-5 years exp) from Philippine. The person will be based in Malaysia. Those who are interested, please email me your resume as soon as possible. Below is my email add.

mmatyazi@gmail.com

Thanks

Hello

i am from Pakistan and i can work for you on internet, i have been working for some companies of silicon valley, i have experience of burn in board, load boards and commercial board, if you are intersted then i can send you my resume.

thanks

adroit_designer said:
Hello

i am from Pakistan and i can work for you on internet, i have been working for some companies of silicon valley, i have experience of burn in board, load boards and commercial board, if you are intersted then i can send you my resume.

thanks

Hello adroit_designer,
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, we don't have vacancy that match your experience right now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back