Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

California assembly house

Status
Not open for further replies.

difflvl

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone know of any, or can recommend some assembly houses (contract manufacturers) in souther california? I'm looking for a small house not a big one with reasonable pricing.

Thanks

Why just CA, the mid-west is a good resource. So is the east coast.

I looked into this not too long ago... let me try to dig up the info I came up with and I'll post back.

Any other info you can provide? Actual location? Volume? All SMD or lots of through hole? Board complexity? Do you need parts procurement as well?

My board was about 10 sq in, 4 layers, almost completely SMD, I had all the parts ready to go, volume 1k....

The reason I ask about actual location is that if you live in Oxnard and the assembly house is in San Diego, that's different than if you're El Segundo and the house in is Irvine....

If you are in Anaheim area there is a good place we use. Let me know if you would like more infomation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back