Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calibration tgs2442 co detector sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikator

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i want to calibrate tgs2442. any one can help me?

I presume you have no experience in handling of toxic gases and no access to less harmful low concentration calibration mixtures? I this case, skip the individual sensor calibration and belive the characteristic given in the sensor datasheet.

With basic knowledge in chemistry you'll know how to prepare carbon monoxide in the laboratory and how to make gas mixtures.

I presume you have no experience in handling of toxic gases and no access to less harmful low concentration calibration mixtures? I this case, skip the individual sensor calibration and belive the characteristic given in the sensor datasheet.

With basic knowledge in chemistry you'll know how to prepare carbon monoxide in the laboratory and how to make gas mixtures.

i can't understand what you say. i have datasheet of sensor but i can't drive this sensore i attach the data sheet and the brochure for calibration this sensor: View attachment signal (1).pdfView attachment 244.pdf
i can't find figs1 and 2 that is Mentioned in page 2 of brochure:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back