Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calculation of settling time of DAC for 0111 to 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

aroma658

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Can somebody plz help me by guiding me that how can i calculate the settling time for the DAc converter when the input code changes from 0111(binary) to 1000(binary).

What i have read till now is that for this change in code the settling time is worst but how to calculate is bit difficult for me . Plz help me with some lectures or resources on calculation of settling time of varioua types of codes on DAC

aroma

Aroma, if I understand your question correctly, your dac is only changing by 1lsb so you can measure the difference between the final value after it has settled (V(1000)) and V(0111) + 1/2 lsb and the time difference from the start of the transition till when you get to 1/2 lsb is the sttling time

hope this helps

David

How to simulate the settling time of DAC on hspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back