Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CadSoft Eagle smash command

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADRENALIN2003

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eagle smash

Hi, i have a question

how can i change dimensions (width) of pads in pcb. When u making library element u really define only inner diameter , but width of that pad depends of design rule of exact board. Where can i find that settings?

eagle unsmash

Hi,
when i use smash command and fix place of text how can i unsmash that component to lose + marks on text labels. I thought that shift + smash will do the trick, but when i do that i just go back like i nothing done!!! Is there a solution for this problem?

eagle pcb smash

ADRENALIN2003 said:
Hi,
when i use smash command and fix place of text how can i unsmash that component to lose + marks on text labels. I thought that shift + smash will do the trick, but when i do that i just go back like i nothing done!!! Is there a solution for this problem?
delete name and value of the smashed part to get back the unsmashed version

eagle smashed pcb

M!k

i think that u didn't understand me, i want that when i do smash, and fix position of names and values do something that will glue them on that new position and to acct like it was that way from the library! So, when i smash it is there, a way to glue it up and lose + marks on names and values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back