Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C programming for PIC 16F877 to stop the motor from vibrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

oTaRu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
count dwon timer by pic16f877

Hi all,

I appreciate if there is someone to enlighten me on how to stop the motor from vibrating after certain time using C programming...

Many thanks!

Re: C programming for PIC 16F877 to stop the motor from vibr

can you give more details please?
What do you mean by "...stop the motor from vibrating after certain time using C programming" ?

oh... I have to use PIC16F877 controller to control the vibrating motor which is implement together with the L293D IC chip.

The issue is I need to use C programming to set a time limit to allow the motor to vibrate and stop when the time is up.

Many Thanks!

If you are not sticking to PIC16F877, Use a simple 555 circuit for the timer or use a count down timer schentaics available widely on the web. Just google it. Good luck

Re: C programming for PIC 16F877 to stop the motor from vibr

pranam77 said:
If you are not sticking to PIC16F877, Use a simple 555 circuit for the timer or use a count down timer schentaics available widely on the web. Just google it. Good luck

thanks but i need to use PIC16F877 to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back