Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buying motors and their drivers + control methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle1109

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to buy the different types of motors with their drivers and of course connecting that to control system which would be an easy choice for me to go with microcontrollers; mostly, Arduino or PIC.

My key criteria is that I don't want to go to very expensive options. I want to buy a good Servo, DC and stepper motors sets.
Each one of course will use different supply, driver and control setups.

And my idea is that I want to put all that in a show projects for the college in the projects room.

I'm searching in Aliexpress and I ran by this CNC kit and it's mentioning that the motors used are DC motors. But I thought that CNC use stepper motors I guess. So what's the case here ? Can CNC projects use either DC or stepper motors ?

CNC Router electronic kit 4pcs DM542 driver+ 4pcs NEMA23 425ozin DC motor +350W36V power supply +4axis mach3 motion card

Status
Not open for further replies.