Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

building a flying spy robot....of about 1x2inch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devpunjabi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
guys plzzz help regarding the components...n design.....1x2inch dats the challenge....using propellers (may b) for flying!!! :)

That's a very tall challenge.

Commercial r/c airplanes get as small as a few inches across.

The next step smaller that I've heard of...

is to make a tiny glider made of cellophane, and then...

glue a fly to it.

It's actually quite simple, if you have enough money. You don't need propeller either. The DOD has enough money.

R/C hummingbird - YouTube

Nevertheless, something 1X2 inch is going to be very tough to do. If it has been done, I suspect it is classified.

John

Amazing clues and now I will be waiting for devpunjabi's developed machine based on these helping posts.

okay i ve searched enuf.....i feel d size is a big challenge.......even if the size is compromised.........n the brush less motor is i guess something v dont get in market.....if it is to b made then how can it b???

My request only please DO NOT USE abbreviations type full word. IT is some time s so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back