Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BORLAND BIG GRAPHICS NOT SUPPORTED PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper_01

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guys i got a promblem using borland c++ 5.02 in my laptop in the windows 7 operating system
i am just a begininner in the programming language ! i use borland 5.02 for coding .recently i got problem using borland .
whenever i use graphics.h header file and try to make a simple circle using some code (given below) i got error ie bgi graphic
not supported under windows .then from my sir advice i have to change the platform(target) to dos mode and make a tick on bgi.
which i did .then after running that code again i got a dos output but there is a messege "bgi Error: GRaphics not intialized(use 'initgraph')
which appears on screen (for 1 second) and goes away !from the following code it is seen that i have used initgraph but still it say :( . I am not able to run borland especially graphics part and dont want to use
turbo c ! Can you guys plz help out out to solve this problem !!

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
#include<dos.h>
#include<graphics.h>
#include<iostream.h>
void main()
{
int gd,gm;
gd=DETECT;
initgraph(&gm,&gd,"..//bgi");
{
circle(170,170,48);