Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Board design - wireless USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

s45

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am a board design engineer(< 6 months experience). I wish to design a wireless USB docking station hardware board. At the moment I am into selection of parts(wireless USB controllers). Is there any wireless USB hub controller/ wireless audio controller/ wireless peripheral controller available in market?

When i googled, i found there is a wireless USB device wire adapter (DWA) from NEC, wireless USB from cypress, a wireless audio controller from prolific, but i didnt know how to proceed or maybe there are not enough wireless USB controllers available?

Is it possible that I have a wireless USB hub controller and rest controllers are "wired" would act as a wireless USB? Any experienced board design engineers pls help me out how to proceed(selection of microcontrollers). ALso i wish to know any useful web resource related to board design and its flow.

thanks in advance

hi

u can go through reference design given by cypress for wireless mouse and keyboard, i think they have some other usefull things also there

i have the schematics u can go through it

regards

dk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back