Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth module with circuit detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

pYrana13

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I need to develop a project, which detect a circuit is opened(current doesnt flow) or closed(current flow) and transmit the information via bluetooth.
So, my question, if im using bluetooth module, do i need a microController to read the input of the circuit, either the circuit is closed or opened, and deliver the result to bluetooth module?
Or is there any bluetooth module which can read directly the status of the circuit and transmit the result?
Tq, i need yo know this to help reducing the cost of the project

You need a microcontroller, not only to read the input of the circuit (Open/close) but also to communicate with bluetooth module. Your bluetooth module may support communication via "SPI" or "UART" protocols so, you will need the controller to communicate with the module via any of these protocols.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back