Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Module AUBTM 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks nirmala for replying

i done USing enter after typing AT,AT+MODE, but it shows error. i set default baud rate 9600, zero parity, hardware control:none, ..etc, but i don't know where was the Problem....i used serial communication cable between aubtm-20 and comport of PC, how i need to enable command mode using aubtm-20..

Hello shree4u,

how about the properties have you enabled the required lines & try again..

I enabled everything...but no responds from the bluetooth module...why this AT commands are not supporting to communicate? it will gives OK after powered up device.....afterwords won't give any reply if i type any AT commands it will give error?

any reply will appreciate

Thanx in advance

HI
I AM ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY PC AND ATmega8. and i ma also able to communicate with bluetooth and PC its all working good. but when i connect AUBTM-20 to ATmega8 it respond with "OK". But it is not receiving "LLL" command (any command) from Controller. im stuck here please anybody help me...please as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back