Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

best country in europe for embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

welove8051

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends, hope this is the right place for this post. i am running a small company involved in developing projects(for students)/ products using 8051 series micro controller in Chennai. i know opportunity is not a constraint for this field in india, but i like to work in European countries. please share ur thoughts comments about this post.
1. which is the best country in Europe for embedded field, is it Spain, France or Germany. or is there any other country better than these three

2. is knowledge in 8051 is sufficient or should have more like avr or pic or arm etc.

3, what about cost of living and higher studies.

please be elaborate. hope ur reply will help me and other users.

regards
kj

Im also interested on knowing experts opinions on this field. What should be the best country in Europe for embedded systems?

Thanks!

Germany ,England and maybe France and Holland .You should also know that in those countries the engineering level is pretty high.Also some of those countries have their own Microprocessor mannufactury industry .They use microprocessors that you never have herd of.

interesting where can we get those informations

The European Union (spit!) maintains web sites with vast amounts of statistical
data. Sometimes its even possible to find what you are looking for.

Try looking on alta vista for keywords with eu in the search - and drill down
whatever you find.

I dont know of anything specific to point you at but I expect there will be
something of interest if you can locate it.

jack

Bulgaria and Romania are one of the best countries for embedded. There is production of computers, cell phones, cars etc. in these countries

Bulgaria and Romania are one of the best countries for embedded. There is production of computers, cell phones, cars etc. in these countries

We are Embedded firmware development company from INDIA.
You can contact us if wnt any help from us.

Dhaval Patel
Sr.Embedded Engineer,
Xtint Technologies
http://www.xtintt.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back