Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best compiler for PIC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahidkhan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ccs c compiler for pic pcwh 3.249

I am currently working on a PIC based project which involves extensive use of floating point math and trignometry.Which C compiler should i use not compromising on precision.
regards...

zahidkhan said:
I am currently working on a PIC based project which involves extensive use of floating point math and trignometry.Which C compiler should i use not compromising on precision.
regards...
Could you use HT-PIC ??? This is the C/C++ complier for PIC. You can read the manual in the web:
www.htsofts.com
Good luck for U !

If you are using the PIC18 range then the C18 compiler from microchip is very good and free (loses some advanced optimizations though after 60 days).

Otherwise the HighTech compiler is also very good.

Cheers
Henri

Slayerza said:
If you are using the PIC18 range then the C18 compiler from microchip is very good and free

Cheers
Henri

Really??
I don't think so.

Siswanto

No one can declare one software as best compared to other its a matter of which one fits in your requirement.
You might want to try following:
www.ccsinfo.com

CCS PCWH v4 are beta stage... better use CCS 3.249

vsmGuy said:
CCS PCWH v4 are beta stage... better use CCS 3.249

Is not in beta stage, then why they sell the 4th version, rather version 3.249 no longer has support or upades for the newest chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back