Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Benchvue Connectivity Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolgaleb

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been using Keysight's U8489A sensor with Benchvue to measure average power. All of the sudden, the application is unable to detect the sensor. I checked with the Connection Expert application and it can't find it either. I tried refreshing and it still can't detect the sensor. I uninstalled the VISA shared components and other software per recommendations on-line but still nothing. I also re-installed the I/O libraries but nothing. When I use the Command Expert application I see the following message: "No installed drivers". I tried downloading the drivers but I am not sure if I installed the right one.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Another thing, the sensor no longer turns ON the LED when connected to Benchvue so I don't know if it is damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.