Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

basic circuit block in pll or clock generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

baichi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, the attach is a basic circuit block using in pll or clock generator, maybe it's a osillator or latch or whatever, the problem is I don't know the exact detail of this circuit.If anyone knows the solution please help me .

regards

Actually, this structure is a kind of top new tech now, I do my IC design engineer job for 4 years and I havn't seen it before. I will appreciate you guys help.

Hi,
The circuit is incomplete. I thing (if completed) it gives a 5 inverters differential VCO.

hi AdvaRes,
at very beginning, I thougt it was VCO, but now, I think maybe it's a CML mode divider using in PLL. each block is a D filp-flop. I am not very sure.

Added after 5 minutes:

I say it is not a VCO for the reason that we have already recognized our VCO in our system. we use LC-VCO and L is not included in this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.