Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

basic books

Status
Not open for further replies.

libyantiger

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

i believe that the kind of books that shows you circuits for hoobies like fm transmitter,power supplies .charge circuit, led chassing project,daylight controller

and show you how the circuit work in easy language

such as when q1 is off there willl be high voltage from its collctor to emitter which will turn q2 ,,,,

those kind of books are good and informative the ideas learnt can b e used in our own circuits

can some one tall me a titles of such book

hello

i believe that the kind of books that shows you circuits for hoobies like fm transmitter,power supplies .charge circuit, led chassing project,daylight controller

and show you how the circuit work in easy language

such as when q1 is off there willl be high voltage from its collctor to emitter which will turn q2 ,,,,

those kind of books are good and informative the ideas learnt can b e used in our own circuits

can some one tall me a titles of such book
One good book is

Operational Amplifiers and Linear Integrated Circuits by coughlin and Driscoll.​

About the 1970's Radio Shack carried numerous booklets of transistor projects. Also the Electronic Project Labs whose manuals explain the operation of 100 or 200 or 300 circuits, etc. The 160-in-one kit has transistor projects with easy-to-read schematics.

4qdtec.com
...website by an electronics engineer who favors building with discrete components. Myriad circuits of various functions, with explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.