Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier. Which class should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again , shayaan
I didn't tell you , attach the link ! i told you tell me what you can understand after searching .

Oh sorry!

I understand as follows,
When we connect a diode in the forward mode then the current follows in forward direction and due to inter-electrode capacitance some charges are stored in the diode. So when we disconnect and connect again in reverse direction then the stored charges are discharged firstly then reverse current start to flow in the reverse direction. So the time taken by charges to discharge before the reverse current could flow is called reverse recovery time.

So what do you think what I understand is all correct or some mistake in there?

BTW: I have some questions regarding with previous posts.

Hi shayaan
BTW: I have some questions regarding with previous posts.
No problem . ask them .
And about Trr : on the other hands , it means the time that will consume that your diode at reverse bias , recover it's correct behaviour .

And another steps ! i want continue the steps but before that you have to do , a thing ! you should try to write all of the things that you have learned from this long thread until now ! try to write them ( a summary of them ) on some papers . and then attach them here . i want know that what you have learned until now . and i want analyze that can we continue or not .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back