Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmega2560 + nand flash + legal issues for to use code and libraries to the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_djmix

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello . I need a project for a company. I would like to know how to operate ATmega2560 nand Flash memory with 48-pin. To act as a USB (data storage).
Where to find code on the web. It would be legal to apply this code in my project. The final product will come out for sale to the public. Another device that was planning to use is a pic24fj256gb106, the nature of my project and the legal issues , what wuold you recommend me.
And it would be legal to use arduino libraries.

I would have to work with these mics because of other characteristics of the project.

help me please. Thank you.

which legal issues do bother you?

i know that the ATmega2560 doesn't have an internal USB driver, but it can be implemented with the V-usb software driver... you can buy a license , but it's not an USB certificated solution, so you can't put a USB logo nowhere in your product.

This can be compiled with AVR-GCC which is GNU. i think Arduino is the same.

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

mmm sorry i didn't read very well. but i think you can not make a USB flash with an ATmega2560...

you will need an AT90USB1287 at least...
and the LUFA if you don't want to program from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back