Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT&T/Lucent Telecom IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

yayawoo

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am assigned to repair the ISLU2 line interface card for the AT&T/Lucent 5ESS. There are two chips on the board where I can't find the data sheet anywhere on the web. If there is anyone out there who have any info on these two chips, please help. These two chips are ATT1028CS Sixteen Line Board Controller, and ATTL7553AP (or ATTL7554AP) Subscriber Line Interface Circuit. Both chips have the Lucent logo on them, but they are actually old chips from AT&T. Please help. Many thanks in advance.

I am a former Lucent worker, but I still have login and password to
the corporate network and databases.
If those datasheets still avaliable there, I'll send them to you.
It may take 2-3 days :(

Thanks Jourval. Even thought the matter is urgent, I look forward to your good news.

Lucent is divide.

**broken link removed** Ethernet switch IC's and other telecommunications and networking chips

http://www.latticesemi.com PLD & FPGA

Yes, I checked with Agere before, but they replied saying they sold some of their product lines to Legerity. God knows who gets what now. :(

Icheck all accessible for me Lucent databases
there is no any mention about such parts.
Sorry.

Very disappointing. Would there be information of the ISLU2 card itself? Things regarding the control signals in and out of the card would be helpful. Many thanks in advance.

Just now I see very few information about
ES5521 and ISLU2.
Mostly in Russian and Chinese
Is any one of this languiges acceptable for you?
And it is more programming description then hardware.
I'll try to find something else.

Really really appreciate your help. I think the board is still mostly deployed in Asian developing countries. Other places have already upgraded to more advanced system. If you can provide those information in Chinese, I should be able to read them. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back