Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assura LVS problem for TSMC 0.18 MIXED SIGNAL process

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevylee

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
the assura lvs run failed the log file is at

hi,all please help me !

the problem is : The Assura LVS Run "VCO1" is failed! The log file error is Divices on the schematic is unbound to any Layout device .

and DRC is run successfully.
what result this?
thanks

the problem is not assura, the problem is your layout. read whats listed in ELW and VLW and make the corrections, then run LVS until your schematic and layout netlists match.

I think you should update(connections->update) your layout from your schematic first.

HI. i have update,but LVS is faild.

In Assura LVS form at the bottom click on "Modify av CompareRules" button to open "avCompareRules form. Select "abort onUnboundDevices" from the list and click the "Use in Run" button on. Also make sure the "Abort On Unbound Devices" button is off then click apply. Run LVS next .
Hope this helps and let me know. Thanks !!!

Added after 18 minutes:

Forgot to mention that you should open up with CADENCE XL and click on connectivity > update>components and net. Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back