Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

arm7 lpc2148 basic circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronydc

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DEAR FRIENDS,

can any one please show me the basic circuit of the ARM7 TDMI ( LPC 2148)
with the word basic circuit i mean that the minimum fundamantel circuit that is must to make any hardware with LPC2148.
As per sample, i am herewith sending the basic circuit for 8051 family.
same as the below circuit, i need the basic circuit for ARM7 --LPC2148 From NXP
(phillips).

Hi,

Well, i dont have any basic circuitery for lpc 2148. So i would suggest you to refer keil site for MCB 2140 board. You can get schematics over there.

The other option is to look at ngx technologies website. They have good products for lpc 2148.
http://shop.ngxtechnologies.com/

According to me for basic circuitery you need to connect all the VDDs to 3.3V. crystal of your desired frequency with 2 capacitor of 22pf, a 8.2K pull up at reset and a 10k pull up at P0.14 pin.

Hope this helps.

NIKS

The basic circuit for the LPC2148 is extremely similar to what you just posted for the 80C51.
The only major difference that comes to mind is that reset is active low versus active high on most 80C51 and the voltage is 3V instead of 5V.
Personally, I would use a reset circuit instead of an RC but there is an internal POR controller on the 2148.

Using a LPC2148 also indicates you are interested in USB, now that's beyond the basic circuit.

Which pins are reset, Vdd and Vss, that's up to you to find in the data sheet, takes about 1 minute and it is yours to do.

Bob

http://www.lpc2000.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back