Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are there any Drivers missing? Pls help me fix my new computer.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

varislost555

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I build my computer not while ago and after i've installed WINDOWS 7 I've made some mistakes with the installation so i've done a format and reinstall windows 7, but when i did the reinstall i wanted to format all the partitions of my hard disks (2) so i played a bit with the partitions and made my windows work again.
still, i suspect something is wrong with what i did. sometimes when i play a game (counter-strike) my computer crash and I get the BLUE screen saying: Memory dump (or something like that).
When I did the format of the HD I also deleted the partition of the 100MB with the system files but i'm pretty sure that when I reinstall win7 I got that partition back.
The thing that made me suspect that something is wrong is a few words I get a glimpse at when my comp is restarting (before windows starts) saying something like: "drivers are not found".
I can't really see what is written because it shows up on screen for only a second and then win7 starts.
I must say that i have installed all the drivers necessary for my computer: chipset, GPU, sound, etc'...
I consider myself someone that knows a lot about computers and I am ashamed to ask this question but this time I really need your HELP.

Uninstall and reinstall the chipset and GPU drivers. If possible, download the latest versions of the drivers and then install them.

Is it only when you play Counter Strike that this problem occurs? Has the blue screen showed up on any other occasion?

Uninstall and reinstall the Windows 7 Geninue Version as well as chipset and GPU drivers. If possible, download the latest versions of the drivers and then install them. If Possible Use Latest anti-virus protection for your pc.

I think uninstall your window 7 and reinstall the window after deleting each partition. and make sure your window is genuine or not, or make sure that all your software's were updated or not

Install a video card graphic driver if possible the latest and the best for your windows.
I have that similar problem too on my laptop when I'm playing counter-strike, and I follow my friend's advice that I should installed a video card graphic driver and now my laptop is works very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.