Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

APR9600 voice recorder problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
APR has a new chip. APR33A3 C1 and APR33A3 C2. Longer recording time, very small demo board too.
I ordered some to try out.
Chip can be ordered as a SOP only right now for 5 bucks at Kowatec.
Happy New Year everybody

hello akhil,,can you send me ur all project detail please..because i m using same IC and same application..so please please send me all details abt this including code or any thing....

akhil,i was doing a project using apr9600 also.

and,how can i record voice messages through laptop and send to apr9600?

inside the block diagram stated in datasheet,it is stated that pin 14,15 having amplifier,so,do i still need any amplifier?

i was doing a project that using IR sensors,pic 16f877a microcontroller, and this voice chip,when the obstacles is detected the microcontroller will activate the voice chip and through speaker will warn the user.

how to connect the emitter to the mcu if i want to modulate it if i using 20Mhz crystal oscillator...the emitter type is TSAL6200 and receiver is Tssp6p38.

Khangzing, Am really sorry for this late reply. I am not sure whether the info is useful for you now, if so send me a msg :)

Akhil,what info?i want to record message,how to do it?i read through the data sheet it mention make the pin high and low,how?==

hey if anyone finally found the most correct way of connection please mail me the circuit

- - - Updated - - -

kkobid@gmail.com
thank you

hey if anyone finally found the most correct way of connection please mail me the circuit

- - - Updated - - -

kkobid@gmail.com
thank you

Finally I work it out already,with amplifier of 20 using lm386..what application you are using?

The circuit in the datasheet worked fine when i implemented on the pcb.

- - - Updated - - -

The circuit in the datasheet worked fine when i implemented on the pcb

For long term and power saving I think u need to implement an amplifier,if not your battery(if u using)will end up very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.