Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone has the same problem with cadence ic446

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewing

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when i simulate a GmC cell (it passed before), I tweak some parameter, them suddenly ic446 said the voltage is exceeding limit i.e. Vgs >4.5 volts etc. but I knew that is impossible. The freaking bug just sit there even I reload all origina pass parameters, what a fuckking idiot software, the next step, i delete fet one by one, the bug still there even there was only one fet left and biased with a 200uA on the drain with W=5u and L=540n, the software said the vgs is too high to burn the nfet, it pissed me off, i had to delete all my fets (which means 99% work is gone and then start to draw the schematic again. and reload the parameter and now it is functioning. pissed off

Ic446 sucks, no wonder there are peple insist Hspice is the best engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back