Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antenna Magus New from CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
feko 5.5

Looks like Antenna Magus is actually a third-party tool. It's also available from FEKO:

http://www.feko.info/antennamagus

Does this mean you can export antenna models to both CST MWS and FEKO?

feko price

How long is the evaluation version valid for?

If I only get one chance to evaluate, I would want to wait for a time when I am not too busy with other stuff.

antennamagus

but during installation of antenna magnus softwere there are some problem ...
like window.NET 3.5 is complesory and it is easily install.................
can u anyone install this software.................

feko 5.5 rapidshare

Evaluation... I think they have specific builds for evaluation that expire after fixed period. Downloading later should let you evaluate again but don't start evaluating in a busy time just to be on the safe side.

.Net... yep. I got it going with the Magus version from the Magus area on FEKO website (links to Magus site). It installs what is needed from .NET automatically.

A CST product... no way! I don't buy that. Some speculation though... look at the contact information on the Magus website and the contact information for the "FEKO development centre" on the FEKO website. An exact match you will find. Coincidence?

cadfeko rapidshare download

To open file from antenna magus using feko you need the newer cadfeko. FEKO 5.5 that will be released on August 2009 support antenna magus I think. I don't know what about with CST. What is the version that already support antenna magus.

edaboard antenna magus

FEKO models from Antenna Magus opens with the latest version of CADFEKO 5.4 (the latest "patched" version available from the downloads section on the FEKO website)

antenna magus error

sim4me said:
FEKO models from Antenna Magus opens with the latest version of CADFEKO 5.4 (the latest "patched" version available from the downloads section on the FEKO website)

Could you give the link? Thank you.

antenna magus

Hi,

I just downloaded the FEKO lite version 5.4 (4.0.104014) and when I import a file from AntennaMagus it gives me an error message ...was written by a newer CADFEKO (4.0.117480) and is not compatible with this CADFEKO (4.0.104014).

So where do you get that version, not from the FEKO download area?

AntennaMagus works well with CST2008 and 2009 versions but some models cannot be exported to CST like Yagi-Uda.

Regards

Erno

link:www.cst.com -site:cst.com

you have to download the new antenna magus because the first one have a problem.

for all it have 60 antenna elements all of them turned off except five or six elements.
to open all you have to buy it.

the price is
50% Introductory Discount
Instead of the regular price of EUR 9100 / USD 11800 this special launch offer allows you to purchase Antenna Magus Professional for only : EUR 4550 / USD 5900.

antenna megus

Hi,

Have you tried to export the design to CST2009? What is the AntennaMagus version you have?

Regards

Erno

antennamagus.com

I've tried using CST2008 but not works. Maybe we should use CST2009. What about the latest patched of FEKO 5.4? Does anyone can share here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back