Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog IC Design inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalogGuru

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I am an analog IC designer living in The Netherlands. I have 4 years of academic (phd) experience and 3 years of industrial experience in designing analog chips. My question is as follows. Are there any analog IC design companies outside The Netherlands interested in working with me? I can work on any kind of basis (freelance, contract or as a regular permanent employee). What I mean is to work from a distance by using the internet for communication. The internet provides safe and fast possibilities these days. For any company who is interested I can give a demonstration with a small test-design.

Also, does anybody else already have experience in working this way? If so, please contact me.

Greetings.

hi,

my boss worked as like you say.
but he got more than 10 yr experience.

I want to get this information too. But I only master degree. and 2.5y analog layout and 3.5y analog circuit design experience.
I think it is not easy.

I want to get this information too. I am a new graduate.Is there any company can hire
me?

It's hard to find this job except you have more than 10 years experience in industry.. I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back