Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier with very low input referrd noise (less than 2nV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolande_yj

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lsk389 amplifiwer

How to design an low noise amplifier (BW<1K) that has very low input refer noise (or very low offset) ? I think Autozero and Chopping is not good enough. If I can use offchip JFET like LSK (**broken link removed**), how to do the following design?
Also, I found an ultra low noise OpAmp from TI (OPA228: http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/opa228.html), the input referred noise is only 3nV/srHz, how can they do that?

lsk389 + noise

Look a Datasheet on MAX4106 (0.95 nv/sqrtHZ, 2,8 pa/sqrtHZ) and read a book Motchenbacher C.D. Connelly J.A."Low-noise electronic system design ".

Best regards....

yolande_yj

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
As I know, AD797 is also a very low-noise opamp. If you use CMOS, it is difficult to reach this spec. I guess they have special technologies to support the low-noise design.

Re: Amplifier with very low input referrd noise (less than 2

chopper stablized and multipath feedforward compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.