Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Altium NC Drill, as per layer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nick,
Altium does generate separate drill files for each blind and buried level of drilling but only one report file. It should have created the blind and buried drill files under extension .tx1 and .tx2 and so on.. are you sure you are looking for the extension and not only txt.
If not then you will need to change your set up for drilling option on Altium to make it enable to generate separate drill files.
Hope this helps.
thanks,
keyur

Hi,

Actually it didnt output any blind and burried vias because I didnt have any! I sent a stack image to the manufacturer so they can follow it and constantly told me that the design didnt follow the image which had blind/burried vias. I sent them the stack up to see the core etc.

Regards,
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.