Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium has not calculate delay for specific inner layers

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddoxbey

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am using version 20.0.10 and have an issue with delay calculations. For spesific layers in my design delay calculation does not work and stuck at zero ps, not incrementing. I have attached the screenshots. First ss shows the lane, delay shown as 0 for that layer but it works fine for top layer. The other ss shows delays in ps for whole line. Top layer has delays (can check it segment by segment) but this spesific inner layer adds zero delay. (By the way i have other inner layers and they are just work fine.)

no delay calc.png

I thought this is all about stack up and changed it lots of times but nothing changed. I attached the stack up also.

Can someone please help me about this? I am clueless right now. Is it because some option or ruıle or something? At the moment i have no idea and need enlightment.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back