Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium Designer schematic pin to pin spacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knavekid

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My company is switching to Altium Designer from OrCAD. I am setting up the new schematic page templates.

Our schematic drawings are all D-size and are often printed on 11" x 17" paper, which is half scale. Per ANSI/IEEE Std 991, line spacing that has lettering between (i.e. signal names) must be 0.2" in order to be reduced to half scale for printing.

I am finding that the standard Altium library component symbols placed on the schematic have 0.1" pin spacing. How do I set my schematic properties so the symbols have 0.2" pin spacing?

In OrCAD, this was a "Pin-to-Pin Spacing" setting under <Options><Design Template> on the "Page Size" tab. I have not been able to find such a setting in Altium, but I suspect it may be called something else.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back