Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Algorithms for feature extraction (fingerprint recognition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkai2000

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
feature extraction fingerprint algorithm

Does anyone has the algorithms for feature extraction part in fingerprint recognition system? formulas in Visual C++ would be good..
Thanks!

Re: Algorithms for feature extraction (fingerprint recogniti

I am also develop a fingerprint identification system for access security purpose..so until now what have you done for your project?? Did u do the image processing part as well that convert the RGB to grayscale and make the fingerprint more smooth?

If you can get any resources about fingerprint recognition system please forward to me also :D thanks first. :wink:

Re: Algorithms for feature extraction (fingerprint recogniti

I have seen a peper for fingerprint recoginition using GABOR TRANSFORM......check do u have anyone like this else i will upload that paper
or pm me. :)

Check Fingerprint Verification System project on SourceForge: http://fvs.sourceforge.net/
Also, there are some others fingeprint recognition projects on SF.

Ace-X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back