Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AHB interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basit Mehmood

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi , I want to connect RV32I processor with memory through AHB interface. Kindly tell me how to connect and what will be clock frequency required for it?

Hi,

what memory?
Harddisc, SRAM, SDRAM, Flash, EEPROM, SD-card...

And what processor exactly. Best if you provide links to the manufacturer site and to the datasheet.

Klaus

Last edited:

Hi,

what memory?

And what processor exactly. Best if you provide links to the manufacturer site and to the datasheet.

Klaus
Basically I am given a project to design a processor so I choose RV32I pipelined processor with base integer instruction set only. I studied specification of RV32I and now I want to connect processor with memory through AHB interface. I want to know that how to connect my processor with memory through AHB interface and what should be clock frequency for it? Although there is internal instruction memory and data memory are in processor but they are small so I have to connect bigger external memory with processor. Memory lets say SDRAM.

Hi,

what memory?

Klaus
Also please suggest me any document from where I can read whole connection of RV32I processor with memory or implementation so I can understand. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back