Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Agilent 33220A Function Generator Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

laser

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
agilent 33220a labview

Hi all.
I´ve just bought a new Agilent 33220A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, and I´m very happy with it.
Now, a great desilusion for me was the software that came with it, the Intuilink Waveform Editor.
It´s a very basic and odd program, and I´m sure this hardware deserved something much better.
I was wondering, if there is´nt any 3th party software tools on the market for this kind of equipment.
Am I just dreaming?
I´ll apretiate any help.
Many thanks.

vi para 33220a

Some LabVIEW VI's files must come with 33220A. You can program different waveforms, you can change impedance generator "ideally" must expect to see becauyse it is programmed to be 50ohms, and some other features like duty-cycle etc. Things you can change manually in what is being said in manuals.

These VI's are free of change but you must have a GPIB board in your PC or MAC to communicate with the function generator.

How much you bought it? Where you bought it? How much warranty is with it?

I am asking because I am interested. 33220A is a really good function generator and if you bought it cheap that would be a very helpful information to me and to someone here.

33220a agilent labview

Look at HP VEE. You can easily make your own with this great software. Much easier than LabView, great for instruments and you can compile it to a stand alone application.

function generator software

HP Vee? Yuck! I hate it. Not because I am lazy and love so-easy G programming with LabVIEW but honestly LabVIEW is very superior to Vee.

What people who make HP Vee are doing is to take the market National Instruments has with LabVIEW.

On one side I like it. Because LabVIEW is becoming more and more robust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back