Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADXL202 acceleration sensor usage??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbaocr

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Hochiminh City university of technology (VietNam)
Activity points
hello friends
Plz help me to use ADXL sensor
when I read value from that IC 20 times and receive many different value in one condition of acceleration.So i don't know which value is reliable.Plz help me to find the best suitable value and give me some algorithm to find that value nearby reliable value which error δ value (δ=reliable value- value I choose) is ecceptable.
thank alot

hbaocr said:
hello friends
Plz help me to use ADXL sensor
when I read value from that IC 20 times and receive many different value in one condition of acceleration.So i don't know which value is reliable.Plz help me to find the best suitable value and give me some algorithm to find that value nearby reliable value which error δ value (δ=reliable value- value I choose) is ecceptable.
thank alot

Are U really sure to have a constant acceleration in your testing environment?

It is not easy to set up such environment.

If you didnot set up the right, your data might be right.

put it on a turntable and measure. Then average ..

:idea:,thank all friend , I did following your direction that I sampled signal from ADXL sensor 1000 times and take a Averaged value .But the value I receive consider not changing it's about 1.20Volt ->1.21Volt on all conditions I tested. Even In moving condition , It is still 1.19->1.21 volt.So I can't terminate which level on voltage I receive respond with acceleration X =1g and -1g . In 2 those conditions the Level Voltage value of it stil 1.20->1.21 volt.
Why? And which problem have met? And how to solve that problem?
:idea: give me some Idea to solve it
thank

brmadhukar said:
put it on a turntable and measure. Then average ..

Could U post a graph of your acquired data and a diagram of direction of you accelerometer on the turn table?

That might be helpful for interpreting your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.