Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advice needed- choosing the right PIC for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

athen_karkanis

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Advices are needed

i'm dealing with a problem in choosing the right PIC for my project. my project is to produce constant output power using buckboost converter which means either wind speed is low or high it will provide constant output power. input is varied from variable voltage, so when i select the low voltage at this variable voltage...pic will send the signal to the boost converter to increase the voltage vice versa if i select the high input voltage at the variable voltage PIC will trigger the signal for buck converter to decrease the input voltage into desired output voltage. please help me in choosing the right PIC n what suitable programming to use. thanx =)

Advices are needed

From what you've said, I think any PIC microcontroller will do the trick. You can use the PIC16F877. It's 40Pins, with 4 ports.
I think this will meet your needs.

Re: Advices are needed

Hello athen_karkanis!
Seadolphine_2000 is right.
If youre familiar with c language use mikroc its superb you can download a free version form various sites just google a little.
Good Luck!

Re: Advices are needed

ermmm thanx for the idea. one more think is anyone know the circuit for my project? i'm very tension in searching for my project circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.