Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AD9957 QDUC mode problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

masoud_maryami2000

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,
I'm having problem running AD9957 in QDUC mode.I have run the DDS and DAC mode but when I switch to QDUC mode I have a problem with my signal image.my signal frequency upconvert correctly but there is an image signal attach to it.I'm really confused with phase accumulator and CCI bit register.I would appreciate if someone help me with QDUC mode registers content.
thanks a lot

[Moved]Quadrature upconverting by AD9957

Hi
I've been trying for a while now to run the AD9957 in QDUC mode.I have run it in DDS and DAC mode but when I run QDUC mode I have problem since I have an image .for example if my DDS frequency is 100 Mhz and I=Cos(wt) & Q = sin( wt) , w=30Mhz then I have to signals in 70Mhz and 130 Mhz in spectrum analayzer.Iam really confused about QDUC upconverting equation.I would appreciate if someone help me.
thanks a lot

Last edited:

Hi FvM
I have checked my sending data line.In datasheet it doesn't clarify QDUC signals and my big concern is about the output signal whether we must have both signals(I mean upconvert and downconvert signals) or just one??
tnx alot

You know I have checked many ways but I couldn't run it.would you mind sending me some sample code for running this IC
tnx alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back