Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ACTEL CortexM1 interrupt problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampersand2

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hy

I have FPGA development kit, with ACTEL FUSION M1AFS600 FPGA device. I use LiberoIDE 9.0 and Softconsole 3.1 tools. I use the newest cores in SmartDesign and firmwares in SoftConsole.

So, my problem is:
I try to use interrupts in my design, but this not working. When I debug my C code in Softconsole, the debugger step to next loop:

/***************************************************************************//**
* Hard Fault.
*/
__attribute__((__interrupt__)) void HardFault_Handler( void )
{
while( 1 )
{
;
}
}

I don`t know, what this is mean.

I use the example code from CoreTimer UserGuide, to reach the interrupts. In SmartDesign I connect timer interrupt source to irq1 input of Coreinterrupt, and the irq output of CoreInterrupt I connect to irq0 input on Cortex M1 cpu. The NMI(Non maskable interrupt) input I tied low.

In C code I use next adresses to reach these interrupts:

#define IRQ_TIMER_TICK_MASK 0x00000001 /*IRQ source 1*/

The Codes file include C codes and the part of SmartDesign layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.