Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About VCO Design Examples in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
vco design tutorial

boy said:
I have written a tutorial. I hope it is useful. I got most materials from the oduseus's web but I have modified it for my application.

How to simulate VCO and power amplifer

how to design vco

I don‘t think ADS is a qualified software to design VCO。sometimes ,ADS makes me mad!I don't know where to put the oscport! Its result of phase noise never can be believed。in my view,ansoft designer is a good choice,Rohde, Ulrich L. is famed for designing VCO。so his books is best choice to design VCO。when he design VCO ,he use ansoft designer,and he developed the model of VCO phase noise. you can go to website: **broken link removed** to get some free articles about designing VCOs.

designing a vco

Any one have the designer examples about vco?thanks.

example for advanced design system

The ring oscillator is a typy of VCO. This osc is a consistency of inverters. Does anybody know any tutorials about it or were can I find some information about ring osc. Thank you.

it ads design examples

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

khouly

designing vco

chek these pdf file...

Reactions: yyan71

yyan71

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
vco simulate by ads

and

An%20Introduction%20to%20Oscillator%20Design.htm

Mouloud

advanced design system 2008 example

anyone has a example in cadence?

vcxo reference design

What about simulate VCO circuit with Harmonic Balance in ADS and PSS in Spectre/Cadence? Which one is more accurate assuming that the device models are similar.
For high frequency VCO such as 20GHz - CMOS technology, which simulator we should use?

distributed voltage controlled oscillator ads

Hi Boy,

I got a quick question for you. Could you tell me how do you import the MuRata components into palette of ADS schematic window?

Thank you in advance.

Juniper123

about vco

Hi Boy,

very good tutorial provided by you
But however, I wonder in osctest, anybody know how can we know the capacitor and inductor usage as a reflection oscillator circuit?

ANy method can use to know the value and how many capacitors and inductors and the location of the capacitors and inductors to create a reflection oscillator?

Are this a colpitt design?

cmos vco design tutorial ads

HI
i am doing a project on designing LC VCO but i am a newbie
can anyone offer me some refference design on 13.56 MHZ LC VCO
that can run on ads??

thx alot

logan

10 examples of advertisements

Appreciate all nice examples!

vco ads+pdf

install the designkit
juniper123 said:
Hi Boy,

I got a quick question for you. Could you tell me how do you import the MuRata components into palette of ADS schematic window?

Thank you in advance.

Juniper123

vco design using ads

Thanks so much, they are really of great help.

Added after 28 minutes:

molidong said:
I don‘t think ADS is a qualified software to design VCO。sometimes ,ADS makes me mad!I don't know where to put the oscport! Its result of phase noise never can be believed。in my view,ansoft designer is a good choice,Rohde, Ulrich L. is famed for designing VCO。so his books is best choice to design VCO。when he design VCO ,he use ansoft designer,and he developed the model of VCO phase noise. you can go to website: **broken link removed** to get some free articles about designing VCOs.

BTW, the web is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back