Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About microwave filter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lattice

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i am working on a project about microwave filter with planar structure,anyone could tell me which EM software could be prefered...
it is the first time i work on microwave circuit...
thanks!

first do a search on elektroda for :

microwave and filters

It gives at least 45 maches. Browse the posts, it useless to say again what was said. Then if you still have questions....

regards, Al

lattice said:
hi,
i am working on a project about microwave filter with planar structure,anyone could tell me which EM software could be prefered...
thanks!

Hi, Lattice!

Try IE3D (v9 or v10) and for beginning use their filter wizard in ie3dlibrary!
Good luck

eirp said:
lattice said:
hi,
thanks!

Hi, Lattice!

Try IE3D (v9 or v10) and for beginning use their filter wizard in ie3dlibrary!
Good luck

hello,eirp

i have no IE3D now,but ansoft hfss v.9,other people reconmended both IE3D AND ANSOFT HFSS V9,I wonder if either of them will do and which one is better.

thank you!

Hi Lattice,

for planar structures you can use Sonnet (the Sonnet Lite can be downloaded for free from the Sonnet website). There are some examples of filters too.

regards, Al

don't neglect the old and ever good PUFF. It'simple and you can find the source code. In this way you can be able to re-write the sections you need (it's Pascal) and validate them by the use of simple training structures.

Hello.greeting.can anybody help me on bandpass filter MEMS device?i’ve given an assignment to do on this topic but I could hardly find info on net.can anyone help me with this, I appreciate u all.my email is bbetty81@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back