Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] A doubt in a simple model in sonnet software

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharshi3112

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm just learning sonnet nd for just a trial i created a model but its not working i mean it shows 1 error and i cannot analyse this one

please help me in this problem .
my image url :

regards ,
Maharshi

volker_muehlhaus can answer better than me but I think there is an port definition error.The ports are normally simple ports and they don't have any extension to the lower layer.
If you post your projetc file, we can answer better.

i cannot set ports on the ground .
n also not able to upload files as the sonnet software is not accessed by the uploader

I think there is an port definition error.

Yes, the port configuration is wrong.

Remove the vias at the port. Sonnet box wall ports are grounded to the box side wall. There is no need to draw a ground via, because the box wall already creates that ground connection.

Independent of this port problem: For the via, you can draw a cover metal manually, or switch on "via pads" in the via properties.

^ Sir i did as you said but still there is 1 error as shown :
http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/41_1341146261.png][/url]
41_1341146261_thumb.png

The error message is not visible in your screenshot.
Maybe you can ZIP the *.son model file and upload it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back