Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8086/8088-based project or any applications using these MPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 8086/8088-based project or any applications using these

projects based on microprocessors are as follows
1. water level controller
2. RF-Id based security system
3. home security system
4. telefone control switch

logically yes to all,n practically i ve done water level controller. the logic remains same only the parameters change. what specific help u want ?

hai friend

u might be aware of the level control system then why dont you try to automate using 8086

Hi friends (and strangers),

I'm planning to build a guitar duel machine, the concept of my project is to accompany a music track without the guitar track (that is to be done by the user of course) the system should compare frequencies from the guitar player and the one that is loaded from the memory or a storage (since musical notes differs individually thru freq.) and acknowledge the mpu if the guitar player hits a wrong note. I a wrong note is played, the mpu should generate a signal to a VCR that displays an error message....

Below is the block diagram of my proposed project, so if you got ideas or corrections or clarifications or helps, please post it, its not a school project
though.

hey guys.

i know this is kind of off the topic. but can somebody please point me towards any sources on EDA where the x86 is discussed in detail? this the second time i am posting this message in a seperate forum, and i apologise for that. i just couldnt locate what i was looking for.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.