Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8+ years FPGA Engineer look for a job in UK/Ireland/Swiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmarco76

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
At the moment I live in Italy, but I would like to relocate in order to make new experiences and improve my technical knowledge, maybe exploring new applications.

I'm 33y.o. and I work in digital electronic since 2001.
I've a strong background in FPGA and VHDL other than all basic things that a digital board designer has to know starting from design through testing and up to integration of digital boards.

I'm interested in Design Job, but also position like a FAE is interesting for myself.

If interested please let me know so I can send you my CV (and/or arrange a speaking).

Marco

PS: I've direct experience in Industrial (CCTV), Avionics and Broadcasting sector, but I've a lot of others personal interests like networking and CPU/GPU.

Marco, I have an embedded avionics job on offer at the moment. Please get in touch if interested.

AvionicBuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back