Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433Mhz Data Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravkothari23

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.
I am working on the project where i need to transmit data wirelessly using 433Mhz RF.
I am using 8952 Microcontroller, can any one suggest me how can i transmit and receive the data's. As i have checked online where ready modules are available which can be directly interface with 8051. but that's not the solution for me, as i need on board solution. where i want to use any preferable IC with 8051 which can transmit and receive data's.
Can anyone suggest me what IC's i can use for data transmitter and receiver

Using a transceiver IC instead of a ready made RF module means that you have to concern yourself with more details of the RF design, e.g. impedance matching or regulation compliance and also need to implement more protocol layers in your code. Even if you utilize reference designs and vendor software libraries, consider much more development effort.

There are many sub-1GHz transceiver chips on the market, e.g. CC1101/CC110L from TI, or several devices from HopeRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.