Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 logical confusing question for me..help me if u can...plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap123

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1) how do the inductor of DC relay works on constant DC supply ??

2)why is the power loss of the high supply line is taken as PL=I^2*R not as PL=V^2/R ??

3)how can we vary amplitude in amliptude stablized ocillation after all we have to maintain Av*B(beta)=1(LOOP GAIN=1 ) ...as Av depends upon amplitude...why not the oscillation hitting the power supply ??

4) will IC-741 (opamp) shows a linear characterstics or non-linear characterstics ??

Re: 4 logical confusing question for me..help me if u can...

1)current thru loops of wire forms magnetic field
2)you are wrong, they are the same
3)vary supply voltage to vary device compression point or add a variable attenuator AFTER oscillator
4)741, do they still make those? All devices on this planet show non-linear characteristics.

1, ...
2, most of the power loss on the supply line is converted into heat and formulated by Joule's as Q=I^2*R*t, and P=I^2*R represents the rate of heat dissipation. In the context of resistive circuits where the Ohm's is applicable, P=I^2*R=V^2/R. In more general cases, P=V*I is always applicable.
3, ...
4, ...

how come the power loss in high power PL=I^2 *R N PL=V^2/R are the same ?? .....because the numerical value becomes different v=66000V where as current flowing is just 5 A ??

V in this case is the voltage across a resistor, respectively the supply line voltage drop, not the supply voltage.

You may want to interrogate an actual circuit rather than juggling with formulas.

biff44 said:
1)current thru loops of wire forms magnetic field

could you please clarify this.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back