Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3d graphic ic start up document

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinysh

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all:

I am interested in studying 3d graphic ic.
But where do I start, there is not too many informaiton & structure of 3d graphic IC.

can you give me some link?

Can you tell what do you mean by 3d graphic IC? do you mean the GPU ( Graphical processing Unit ) avilable on graphic cards? then you can simply begin one of DirectDraw or OpenGL to learn the basics and important points. I think this is the most important part of such a system.

Yes, do you have any gpu's datasheet?
and is there any forum discussing these things?

bests

You can refer to Microsoft DirectX SDK help doc about DirectX3D.

I once design GPU for 4 years. Now I left , becuase NV & ATI is too powerful, we can't catch up with them. Graphic is very complicate, you can learn from DX9 and OPENGL. There are some PPT files you can get from Stanford university web.

hi, ying li:
although NV and ATI are so strong, some new guy want to share the cake, such as XGI.
hahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back